Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My letter-request to Disney PR representative.


Dear Mrs. Clement,
My name is Olena Lazurenko and I am currently enrolled in the Business Communications course in the Borough of Manhattan Community College. As the major assignment for this course I have to blog about a company as per the information given in each of the chapters of the book on Business Communications. Having always been fascinated by Disney, I have chosen the Walt Disney Company for my analysis.
As the semester goes on and more analysis is being done, I have gone more deeply into the the nature of how the Walt Disney conducts communication, and frankly speaking, I have been amazed with this side of the company's work. If you would like to see my Business Communications blog on Disney, you are more then welcome to go to http://lazurenkobus150141.blogspot.com

As per my current assignment, I have to inquire about any new communications proposals for 2010. Thus, I would be very grateful to you if you help me with this task. If you have any communications initiations planned for 2010, and if it can be disclosed, I would be thanksfull if you could forward some information to me so I can present it in class.
If it happens that you are not able to help me on this question, I would greatly appreciate if you forward this email to the person who is more familiar with this matter and is able to help me on my semester project.

Remaining waiting for early reply,

Sincerely yours,
Olena Lazurenko
Business Communication Class
Borough of Manhattan Community College,
City University of New York
http://lazurenkobus150141.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment